What are your check-in procedures?
- PLEASE ARRIVE ON TIME! Field trips are carefully scheduled, and arriving on time makes the day go easier for both you and your family groups..
- Drop-off at the front entrance at 4021 Borman Dr, Batavia, OH 45103
- Plan to arrive 15 minutes before your first scheduled program to allow for transition time (e.g.: check-in, bathroom breaks, etc.)
- Upon arrival, your group leader should check in at the registration desk to report the final tally of students and adults and to pay for the field trip. It is important that you know your total numbers before coming to the registration desk. This will ensure your group starts promptly at your designated time.
- A museum host/educator will greet the group in the lobby.
How do I reserve a field trip?
Choose two possible dates, field trip times are 10:30am or 1:30pm for 90 minutes each.
Choose your preferred field trip topic.
Be prepared to share information about your group: number of students, grade levels, special needs.
Field trips can be scheduled for Tuesday through Friday during set museum hours. We ask for at least a two-week notice when trying to schedule your visit.
Can each student pay individually?
Groups must pay in one lump sum, in order to receive the group rate. Students may not pay individually.
Where can I find my reservation information?
Your reservation will be confirmed within 5 business days via email. This email will confirm the date, time and program/tour choice, as well as any other details. Don’t see it? Check your spam folder.
Can I drop my child off? Do I have to stay?
Family groups must be attended by at least one adult
Can I touch or climb in/on the airplanes?
During programs some planes are able to be climbed into. Otherwise please refrain from climbing, or touching our planes. Our aircraft are flight worthy, please help us keep ’em flying.
Field trips will follow the West Clermont school closings. In case of inclement weather conditions please check your email for a determination 90 minutes prior to your scheduled arrival.
Should I bring a sweater?
As our museum is a working hangar, please dress for the weather. Sweater, or jacket is recommended in winter.
Where do we store coats?
There is a coat rack available in the lobby.
Can we bring our lunch?
Aircraft Viewing Area: Located across from Lehn Painting- 4175 Taylor Rd, Batavia, OH 45103
Batavia Township Sports Park- Batavia Township Community Center, 1535 Clough Pike, Batavia, OH 45103
Veteran’s Memorial Park- 906 Clough Pike, Cincinnati, OH 45245
Sycamore Park-4082 OH-1 32, Batavia, OH 45103