« All Events
Warbird Flying Showcase
September 24, 2022 @ 3:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Festival of Warbirds! Showcasing more than 10 flying WWII aircraft!
- General Admission $50
- Veteran Admission $30
- Member Admission $45
What will be flying?
- Curtiss-Wright P-40M Kittyhawk
- North American P-51D Mustang – “Cincinnati Miss”
- North American B-25 Mitchell – “Yankee Doodle”
- Focke Wulf 190 F-8
- Grumman TBM Avenger
- North American AT-6 Texans
- Douglas C-47 Skytrain
- Beechcraft C-45 Expeditor
- Beechcraft T-34 Mentor
- Piper L-4H Grasshopper
- Piper J3C Flitfire
- Boeing PT-17 Stearman
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Where will we sit? – We have a large lawn area in front of our hangars with a spectacular view of the runway. Bring your own folding chairs or a picnic blanket and setup your space accordingly. Seating will be first come first served.
- Do I have to pay for food/drinks? – Yes. Food and beverages (and Ice Cream) aren’t included in the price of admission. We did this in order to keep ticket prices down so as many people are able to join us as possible.
- What time should I get there? – Valet parking and doors open at 3:00pm. First aircraft operations will begin at 3:30pm.
- Where do I park? – All guests’ cars will be professionally valet parked free of charge
- What if it rains? – We are pulling all the strings we can with the weather service, but in the event of rain, we will have a rain date the following day (September 25th, 2022) at the same time.
- What is the dress code? – The dress code is casual. Shirt and shoes required and don’t forget sunscreen!
- Can I pay by check? – Yes. If you would like to register/pay by check, please contact TSWM Development Director Denise Eldridge by email at email@example.com or call the museum at: (513)735-4500 before 9/22/2022.
- Can I take pictures/video? – Of course! Photography is encouraged. We simply ask that you keep others enjoyment of the event in mind. Additionally, please tag us on social media if you post pictures/video.
- Is my ticket purchase tax deductible? – Yes.